Top 50 Digital Marketing Tools That Can Help Your Restaurant Brand Succeed on Instagram
Regardless of how skilled you are in any given job, chances are, you’re not much use without the proper tools. Instagram marketing, or social media marketing in general, is pretty much the same. Sure, you have what it takes to be a good at restaurant marketing on social media, but you can be so much more effective with the right tools to support you. And in a stage as competitive as digital marketing, you need all the help you can get.
Lucky for you, I’ve got just the tools you can use to add to your stack. 50 of them, in fact.
Top 50 Digital Marketing Tools
Now, before we get started on the list, understand that you don’t actually need to use all 50 tools, although nobody is stopping you if you want to do it. However, each restaurant has its own specific needs, and each tool has a specific use. My advice? Experiment and find the collection of tools that best fits your restaurant marketing ideas.
Tools for E-mail Marketing
E-mail marketing, while not totally necessary to succeed on social media marketing, is a great way to supplement it. E-mail marketing is a way for you to contact your current or potential customers directly through their e-mails. You can use e-mail platforms to send adverts on discounts or offer opportunities to call for action.
Naturally, e-mail marketing will require a lot of e-mail management, not just a way to send bulk e-mails to your customers. E-mails are a good source of data as well. This data can be used to further improve your restaurant marketing strategies but will require tools to make sense out of them.
- Constant Contact Excellent for small businesses. Has a 60-day free trial.
- GetResponse Comes with a webinar and landing page creator.
- MailChimp Has a free plan and is excellent for blogging-focus marketing.
- TinyLetter Used to send newsletters. Best used for simpler projects or small businesses.
- HubSpot Has a tool that can help create professional marketing e-mails. Excellent free plan
- ConvertKit Makes creating automated e-mail workflows very easy.
- Benchmark Has plenty of user-friendly, templates for you to use. Also has free plan.
- Mailjet Has a way to view your e-mail stats and has an easy-to-use e-mail editor.
- Drip Excellent for eCommerce, blogging and of course, marketers.
- SendInBlue Has an excellent e-mail and SMS campaign rolled into one.
SEO Marketing Tools
Another thing that can greatly benefit your social media marketing is SEO, or Search Engine Optimization. Prioritizing SEO can help improve your content’s exposure, making sure that people who search for specific keywords become more likely to find your restaurant’s Instagram account.
SEO is especially important nowadays, since new trends can go viral at any time. This can help you keep your content ahead of the curve, and ahead of your competition.
- Google Search Console Offered for free, and great for monitoring and checking on a website’s presence on Google.
- SEMRush Good SEO tool for tracking your content’s rankings and any changes to them.
- KWFinder If you’re looking for keywords with a lower-level of competition, this is a good tool to have.
- SpyFu Keeps tracks of popular keywords and how difficult it could be to compete in them. Has a free plan.
- Answer The Public Works great for e-commerce blogs and for creating SEO optimized content.
- Ubersuggest This SEO tool is used to determine whether a specific keyword is worth getting into.
- Moz One that many SEO experts recommend, since it’s always up to date on Google’s algorithm.
- Ahrefs Makes use of a competitor analysis that can help you improve your own brand’s ranking.
- Serpstat Good all-in-one tool that is also very affordable.
- CORA Great for SEO auditing your content.
- Screaming Frog Fast site audits. Also informs you of any duplicate content, errors, bad redirections and other areas that need improvement.
- Keywords Everywhere Highly efficient at finding the best keywords for you to use.
- Fat Rank Great for analyzing your site’s performance and which keyword ranking you’re in.
- SEOQuake Good for assessing any of your internal and external links.
- Siteliner If you’re worried about duplicate content, this tool can help you track them down.
Tools for Content Creation and Planning
Before you could even think about marketing your brand, you’ll have to create content that goes with it. Good content not only draws in your audience, improving engagement, it should also fit your brand’s story well and put your restaurant marketing ideas to life. Typically, you can hire a full-time writer for this, but that has its own set of problems. Luckily though, there are tools that can help you plan out, organize, create, and check whatever content is created for use on your social media.
- Ideaflip Helps greatly with brainstorming ideas for content.
- Hemingway App If you’re creating content for a specific audience, this tool makes sure that they’re able to understand the message you’re trying to send across.
- Grammarly Checks for any grammar or spelling errors on your content.
- oTranscribe Makes it faster and easier to transcribe audio. Very useful for interview-type content.
- Copyscape It wouldn’t you your brand any good if content was created that can get you accused of plagiarism. Copyscape is a tool that prevents just that.
Tools for Adding Visuals
- The Noun Project Used for creating icons and other images you can use with your content.
- PlaceIt Helps you to embed images to your content.
- Unsplash It’s a great source for stock images, and it’s absolutely free.
- Canva Helps with adding text to images.
Tools for Content Planning
- DYNO Mapper Helps with overall content planning but can also help organize your content links as well.
- Coschedule Scheduling tool that works great with organizing the workload for your marketing team.
- Trello Project management board that is user-friendly, allows for easy content planning.
- Google Drive Free tool that can help you store and organize content and help keep track of data.
- Airtable Another scheduling and content planning tool. Very user-friendly.
- Asana Free scheduling tool that can keep track and organize up to 15 people at a time.
Social Media Marketing Tools
Digital marketing is an industry that is constantly shifting, so in order to compete effectively, you need social media marketing tools that are efficient at what they do. You can’t afford to lag behind even for just a day. The best marketing tools do the job quick and have plenty of features that can help you adapt quickly to the ever-changing environment.
- Planoly Auto-posts content without you needing to do it yourself.
- RiteTag Good for finding the best hashtags that can give your images the best exposure possible.
- Grum Automatically publishes stories for you, allowing for scheduled posting even when you’re not on your phone.
- Buffer Instagram marketing tool that helps make reposting easy.
- SocialBlade Helps keep track of your Instagram stats. Solid analytics tool that’s free.
- Wordswag Turns ordinary text into works of art.
- Iconosquare Finds the best hashtags for your content and brand, as well as keeping track of the ones your competitors are using.
- Instagrowth Helps with the organic growth of your Instagram account by helping you organize it.
- Kicksta Allows you to organize content and images to maximize engagement.
- Foursixty Excellent for helping with e-commerce outside of restaurant marketing on social media.
Have you found the right tools for your own digital marketing? Why not celebrate with a tool for creating digital menu as well? Try piatto.io today.